Do you want to develop your career in an international company with a multicultural environment working with the biggest local and global organizations in FMCG? If so, SAM has the right opportunity for you!
We are the leading international sensory and consumer research company specializing in food, beverages, cosmetics, personal care, and other consumer products. We have 20 proprietary state-of the-art facilities across France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Morocco, China and the USA, and cover more than 65 countries through our network of approved partners.
SAM provides tailor-made solutions, delivering actionable guidelines to make our clients’ brands and products memorable.
SAM is a great place to work.
Join SAM to work with the most competent, creative, and fun team in the industry and let your work, opinions and ideas contribute to the future of sensory and consumer research.
Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
Best in class
Join our very diverse team of sensory scientists, food technologists, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, strategic thinkers, marketeers, field managers, technicians and other sensory and research experienced colleagues.
We're proud to be part of the Eurofins Group
World-leader in Testing for Life. With about 61 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in testing services and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to its innovation in technology and service.
- Support for research managers in the implementation of consumer research (setting up and monitoring consumer recruitment, monitoring product collection, field monitoring, etc.)
- Preparation of participant recruitment questionnaires and study questionnaires and programming them in our software
- Creation of documents to facilitate data processing
- Checking/validating raw project data
- Data processing (e.g. spontaneous comments from consumers)
- Occasional help with analysis and formatting of results
- Education or experience: minimum of 3 years' higher education in sensory, consumer or marketing analysis
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Confident handling of MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong social skills, enthusiastic team player