SENSORY RESEARCH MANAGER
Are you passionate about sensory analysis and panel management?
Do you want to develop your career in an international company with a multicultural environment working with the biggest local and global organizations in FMCG? If so, SAM has the right opportunity for you!
We are the leading international sensory and consumer research company specializing in food, beverages, cosmetics, personal care, and other consumer products. We have 20 proprietary state-of-the-art facilities across France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Morocco, China and the USA, and cover more than 65 countries through our network of approved partners.
SAM provides tailor-made solutions, delivering actionable guidelines to make our clients’ brands and products memorable.
SAM is a great place to work.
Join SAM to work with the most competent, creative, and fun team in the industry and let your work, opinions and ideas contribute to the future of sensory and consumer research.
Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
Best in class
Join our very diverse team of sensory scientists, food technologists, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, strategic thinkers, marketeers, field managers, technicians and other sensory and research experienced colleagues.
We're proud to be part of the Eurofins Group
World-leader in Testing for Life. With about 61 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in testing services and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to its innovation in technology and service.
We are looking for a Sensory Research Manager to reinforce our Sensory Research team in Aix-en-Provence on a full-time permanent contract.
Within the SAM Sensory Team regrouping several Research Managers, Panel Leaders and Technicians, you will be in charge of managing sensory projects and an expert panel for one of our main clients in non-food area. You will work closely with a second Research Manager in charge of another panel on the same product category for the same client.
- Development and execution of the partnership relation with the client
- Planification for panel both at macro level (session dates) and micro level (defining the expert panel session) via communication with the client
- Moderation of some expert panel sessions for training and evaluation purposes
- Technical supervision of a sensory technician
- Responsible of panel performance: analysis, recommendations, and action plan execution
- Analysis, report creation and recommendations delivered to the client
- Coordination of recruitment and selection of new panelists if needed
- Development of the Sensory Team in collaboration with the other members via transversal projects (panel recruitment process, data analysis, panel performance analysis, etc.)
- Active participation to the development of SAM France by collaborating with the other research teams (Consumer Research) and other teams from SAM France or SAM International
- Master’s degree in Sensory with experience in Expert Panel Moderation and Project Management
- Strong knowledge of sensory approaches and statistic applied to Sensory
- Confident communicator with excellent English & French languages, both spoken and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and intercultural environment with multiple stakeholders
- Open-minded, Easy to connect and Creative mindset
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changes in real-time and meet timelines
- Problem-solving attitude
- Fast to learn
Join our team and become part of a growing businesses, with plenty of opportunities for career growth!Back to list