Do you want to develop your career in an international company with a multicultural environment working with the biggest local and global organizations in FMCG? If so, SAM has the right opportunity for you!
We are the leading international sensory and consumer research company specializing in food, beverages, cosmetics, personal care, and other consumer products. We have 19 proprietary state-ofthe-art facilities across France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Morocco, China and the USA, and cover more than 65 countries through our network of approved partners.
SAM provides tailor-made solutions, delivering actionable guidelines to make our clients’ brands and products memorable.
SAM is a great place to work.
Join SAM to work with the most competent, creative, and fun team in the industry and let your work, opinions and ideas contribute to the future of sensory and consumer research.
Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
Best in class
Join our very diverse team of sensory scientists, food technologists, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, strategic thinkers, marketeers, field managers, technicians and other sensory and research experienced colleagues.
We're proud to be part of the Eurofins Group
World-leader in Testing for Life. With about 61 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in testing services and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to its innovation in technology and service.
You will be responsible for managing ad hoc sensory and consumer research projects.
- Management of client accounts
- Taking client briefs and writing study proposals
- Implementation, autonomous management and coordination of consumer research projects in close collaboration with our clients
- For sensory projects:
- Animation of panelist training sessions & product evaluation
- Verification of panelists' performance
- For consumer projects:
- Development of questionnaires
- Monitoring of consumer recruitment
- Field supervision
- Data verification
- Data analysis and report writing
- Presentation of results, including relevant recommendations.
- Work closely with other members of our sensory and research team and field team member as well as with our overseas partners (other SAM companies and external field partners).
- Build and develop a partnership relationship with our industrial customers by advising them in the project phases.
- Actively participate in internal projects, strengthen our expertise and contribute with your opinions and ideas to the growth of the company.
Engineering training or bac + 5, with a specialization in quality or sensory analysis. A first experience in the animation of sensory panels is a plus.
Passionate about your job, you have knowledge of food and/or cosmetic products, quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodologies, and statistics.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English are essential.
You master the main office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
You are rigorous, responsive and naturally curious; You have an enthusiastic and proactive attitude
You have a very good interpersonal skills, easily building relationships with customers and colleagues, you are open-minded and open to international relations.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you are a good teamplayer. You are looking for a new challenge that will allow you to develop your professional and personal skills.
Please email your CV and a covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org