- Are you passionate about sensory analysis and panel management?
- Do you want to develop your career in an international company with a multicultural environment working with the biggest local and global organizations in FMCG?
- If so, SAM has the right opportunity for you!
We are the leading international sensory and consumer research company specializing in food, beverages, cosmetics, personal care, and other consumer products. We have 20 proprietary state-of-the-art facilities across France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Morocco, China and the USA, and cover more than 65 countries through our network of approved partners. SAM provides tailor-made solutions, delivering actionable guidelines to make our clients’ brands and products memorable.
SAM is a great place to work.
Join SAM to work with the most competent, creative, and fun team in the industry and let your work, opinions and ideas contribute to the future of sensory and consumer research. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
Best in class
Join our very diverse team of sensory scientists, food technologists, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, strategic thinkers, marketeers, field managers, technicians and other sensory and research experienced colleagues.
We're proud to be part of the Eurofins Group
World-leader in Testing for Life. With about 61 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in testing services and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to its innovation in technology and service.
We are looking for a Panel Leader to reinforce our Sensory Research team in Paris on a full-time permanent contract.
Within the SAM Sensory Team regrouping several Research Managers, Panel Leaders and Technicians, you will be in charge of managing expert panel sessions for our main clients in food and non-food areas on one hand, and providing technical support in the preparation of panels sessions on the other hand.
- Contribute to development and execution of the partnership relation with the client
- Moderation of expert panel sessions for training and evaluation purposes
- Responsible of panel performance follow-up: action plan execution
- Raw data preparation
- Coordination and execution of recruitment and selection of new panelist if needed
- Preparation of sessions (questionnaire programming, products weighing, blinding, coding and serving, sensory room management)
- Products logistic management (collection, shipment, inventory)
- Development of the Sensory Team in collaboration with the other members via transversal projects (panel recruitment process, data analysis, panel performance analysis, etc.)
- Active participation to the development of SAM France by collaborating with the other research teams (Consumer Research) and other teams from SAM France or SAM International
- Licence or Master Degree in Sensory
- First-hand experience in Expert Panel Moderation is a plus
- Strong knowledge of sensory approaches
- Confident communicator with excellent French languages, both spoken and written, English knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and intercultural environment with multiple stakeholders
- Open-minded, Easy to connect and Creative mindset
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to changes in real-time and meet timelines
- Problem-solving attitude
- Fast to learn
Join our team and become part of a growing businesses, with plenty of opportunities for career growth!Back to list