Part Time role: 15 hour per week
Join SAM Sensory Dimensions to work with the most competent, creative, and fun team in the consumer research industry.
At SAM Sensory Dimensions we work with key FMCG brands to shape their success. Our Reading Hub is a place where consumers and trained sensory assessors meet to give their opinion on a range of food, beverages and personal care brands.
We are looking for a Health & Safety and Facilities Executive to take care of this space, our staff, and our visitors, ensuring safety, fitness for purpose, and managing development to meet the changing needs of our business.
- Ensuring that the building and our operations are fit for purpose and comply with required standards.
- Managing training and record keeping with a focus on Health & Safety
- Maintenance of the infrastructure of the building ensuring that repairs, modifications and routine servicing are carried out.
- Supporting with equipment purchase and installation.
- Training new staff on use of the facilities and associated policies.
- You will be well organised, adaptable, and practical and willing to learn new skills. You will pay attention to the small details, be committed to excellence, and get satisfaction from seeing a job through from beginning to end.
- You will be passionate about creating an environment that allows your colleagues to work efficiently, comfortably and safely.
- Whilst previous experience in facilities management and/or Health and Safety would be ideal it is not essential for this role.
Whilst travel is not expected to be a regular part of this role, you may be asked to visit your colleagues at our sister site in Nottingham periodically. A full driver’s license is preferred.
This is a part time role and the hours can be spread across 3, 4 or 5 days to suit the successful candidate. Expected hours: 15 per week
For more details or to apply contact: