FIELD MANAGER & ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Do you want to develop your career in an international company with a multicultural environment working with the biggest local and global organizations in FMCG? If so, SAM has the right opportunity for you!
We are the leading international sensory and consumer research company specializing in food, beverages, cosmetics, personal care, and other consumer products. We have 20 proprietary state-of the-art facilities across France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Morocco, China and the USA, and cover more than 65 countries through our network of approved partners.
SAM provides tailor-made solutions, delivering actionable guidelines to make our clients’ brands and products memorable.
SAM is a great place to work.
Join SAM to work with the most competent, creative, and fun team in the industry and let your work, opinions and ideas contribute to the future of sensory and consumer research.
Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
Best in class
Join our very diverse team of sensory scientists, food technologists, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, strategic thinkers, marketeers, field managers, technicians and other sensory and research experienced colleagues.
We're proud to be part of the Eurofins Group
World-leader in Testing for Life. With about 61 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in testing services and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to its innovation in technology and service.
- Organisation and planning of consumer tests
- Carrying out and supervising consumer tests
- Product preparation according to standardised specifications
- Planning the deployment of external assistants
- Recruiting and training new assistants
- Supervision of temporary staff
- Recruitment of test subjects from our database
- Data entry and checking
You will also be responsible for
- Various administrative tasks (approx. 40% of working time)
- Administration and expansion of the consumer database
- Various administrative activities
- Product procurement
- Checking material stocks
- Checking the hygiene status of the premises
- Confident handling of MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in German. Knowledge of English and French is an advantage.
- Committed, team-orientated and resilient
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude