Do you want to develop your career in an international company with a multicultural environment working with the biggest local and global organizations in FMCG? If so, SAM has the right opportunity for you!
We are the leading international sensory and consumer research company specializing in food, beverages, cosmetics, personal care, and other consumer products. We have 19 proprietary state-of the-art facilities across France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, United Kingdom, Morocco, China and the USA, and cover more than 65 countries through our network of approved partners.
SAM provides tailor-made solutions, delivering actionable guidelines to make our clients’ brands and products memorable.
SAM is a great place to work.
Join SAM to work with the most competent, creative, and fun team in the industry and let your work, opinions and ideas contribute to the future of sensory and consumer research.
Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
Best in class
Join our very diverse team of sensory scientists, food technologists, statisticians, psychologists, sociologists, strategic thinkers, marketeers, field managers, technicians and other sensory and research experienced colleagues.
We're proud to be part of the Eurofins Group
World-leader in Testing for Life. With about 61 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in testing services and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to its innovation in technology and service.
- Recruitment of consumers for sensory evaluation sessions
- Management, maintenance and updating of the consumer and panelist database
- Development and implementation of innovative advertising solutions to attract new consumers in order to qualitatively and quantitatively improve our database of adults and children
- Development of consumer recruitment questionnaires using specific software
- Customer service (phone, email, ...)
- Design and management of our communication in various social networks
- Intermediate level training course
- Proficiency in Excel
- Management of computer tools, social networks, database
- Catalan and Spanish (preferably native); Knowledge of English (intermediate level) is an asset
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to a project-based work dynamic (flexibility and tolerance to workload, ability to solve contingencies, and practical orientation to results)
- Good people skills
Interested in this vacancy? Contact:Back to list